Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong attention to detail? Do people describe you as enthusiastic, friendly, positive, organized and calm under pressure? Do you have strong feelings about the Oxford comma? Do you aspire to heroic change? Are you ready to work on something that matters?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a perfect fit for MATTER's marketing coordinator position. As coordinator, you will support MATTER’s marketing efforts and report on marketing performance. This role is an opportunity for recent graduates to gain valuable experience and grow in multiple areas of marketing.
- Content creation: Build and schedule marketing content including blog and social media posts and ensure best practices in marketing tools and systems.
- Digital support: Support MATTER’s digital strategy, including paid and organic social media and SEO.
- Collateral support: Support the creation and maintenance of marketing and sales collateral in line with brand guidelines.
- Website: Manage basic updates to the MATTER website and work with marketing team to incorporate new functionality and make strategic enhancements.
- Event support: Promote MATTER events, programs, livestreams and third-party events, and provide live reporting and other day-of support as needed.
- Project management: Coordinate with internal and external teams to organize and prioritize communication and promotional requests and support our brand partnerships.
- Reporting: Support data capture and visualization efforts to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Track and report on metrics including website traffic, press coverage, social media activity and email performance.
At MATTER, we believe collaboration is the best way to improve healthcare. The MATTER collaborative includes 200 cutting-edge startups from around the world, working together with hospitals and health systems, universities and industry-leading companies to build the future of healthcare. Together we are accelerating innovation, advancing care and improving lives. For more information, visit matter.health and follow @MATTERhealth.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission and who exemplify our values.
To help people and organizations transform ideas into solutions that improve the healthcare experience.
- Be the host
- Make others successful
- Speak your mind
- Turn over rocks
- Never stop experimenting
Our commitment to diversity
MATTER is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to building an inclusive, diverse culture where all our employees feel valued and respected regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, culture, religion or spiritual practices, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status or veteran status.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 0–1 year of experience in marketing, communications, public relations or related fields
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS...
- A strong writer and editor and enjoys producing written content.
- Interested in graphic design (experience with Adobe programs, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc. and experience with Microsoft Powerpoint is a plus, but not a requirement).
- Experienced with using systems and tools including Google Analytics, Basecamp, Eventbrite, Sprout Social, Salesforce, Grow, MailChimp and SiteLeaf (or who is excited to learn).
- An analytical thinker and problem solver; flexible, organized and detail oriented; able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic about learning; open to feedback; and committed to continuous improvement.
- A strong communicator, relationship-builder and team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively and who has a desire to make others successful.
- Committed to excellent customer service and is comfortable communicating with high profile speakers and guests.
- Interested in learning more about healthcare and entrepreneurship.