Do you thrive on building long-lasting client relationships? Do you find it rewarding to help clients accomplish their business objectives in creative, innovative ways? Do you aspire to heroic change? Are you ready to work on something that matters?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a perfect fit for MATTER's new Partnership Manager. The Partnership Manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, managing internal and external partners, and facilitating contract renewals. The Partnership Manager will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire client experience.Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all account activities within a subset of MATTER partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop and manage timelines across key engagements
- Work cross functionally with internal MATTER teams to accomplish client objectives
- Identify, create and implement processes that help align internal and external stakeholders and deliver concierge-level experience to our clients
- Contribute to the exploration and pursuit of business development efforts from solution generation to client presentation
- Demonstrate strong storytelling and presentation skills and the ability to effectively create decks and deliver solutions to clients
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your accounts, partner stakeholders, internal teams and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
MATTER’s Mission and Values
We look for individuals who are passionate about our vision and who exemplify our values.
Mobilize a community guided by the wisdom of experience, the foresight of innovation, and the relentless commitment to improve health and care for every patient. (If you are born into this world, you are a patient.)
- Be the host
- Make others successful
- Speak your mind
- Turn over rocks
- Never stop experimenting
Commitment to Diversity
MATTER is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.
At MATTER, we believe collaboration is the best way to improve healthcare. The MATTER collaborative includes 200 cutting-edge startups from around the world, working together with hospitals and health systems, universities and industry-leading companies to build the future of healthcare. Together, we are accelerating innovation, advancing care and improving lives.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply at matter.health/careers.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and MS Office (particularly MS PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to address client needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to brainstorm solutions, implement new processes, and assess effectiveness
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Healthcare experience is a must
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field