Do you thrive on exploring and tackling challenges in healthcare? Do you find it rewarding to help industry clients accomplish their business objectives through innovative content and programming? Do you aspire to heroic change? Are you ready to work on something that matters?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a perfect fit for MATTER’s new Program Associate position. The Program Associate is responsible for developing and executing strategic programming – curated discussions, projects, and collaboration programs that convene diverse stakeholders to accelerate new innovations and solve large challenges in healthcare. The Associate will help develop programming that is relevant and valuable to our healthcare stakeholders based on their business objectives; and that facilitates an acceleration of learning and collaboration between industry and startup innovators.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Design, develop, and implement programming content that addresses the innovation needs of our healthcare industry partners and entrepreneurs, and that facilitates the acceleration of ideas and collaborations between these two communities.
- Develop and manage programming project plans, timelines, communications, and metrics across key program engagements.
- Help develop and execute MATTER curriculum content.
- Identify target audiences for programs, and work collaboratively with internal MATTER teams to support the marketing and execution of strategic programs.
- Interface directly with industry executives who are developing their innovation strategies to better understand their needs and programming areas of interest.
- Based on learnings from programs, help develop and capture key insights and takeaways through read-outs and thought-leadership pieces.
MATTER’s Mission and Values
We look for individuals who are passionate about our vision and who exemplify our values.
Mobilize a community guided by the wisdom of experience, the foresight of innovation, and the relentless commitment to improve health and care for every patient. (If you are born into this world, you are a patient.)
- Be the host
- Make others successful
- Speak your mind
- Turn over rocks
- Never stop experimenting
Commitment to Diversity
MATTER is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.
At MATTER, we believe collaboration is the best way to improve healthcare. The MATTER collaborative includes 200 cutting-edge startups from around the world, working together with hospitals and health systems, universities and industry-leading companies to build the future of healthcare. Together, we are accelerating innovation, advancing care and improving lives.
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare experience.
- Experience in developing programmatic content or curriculum.
- Strong secondary and primary market research skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects at once.
- Comfort in, and ability to, translate “concepts-on-a-napkin” into tangible and actionable experiments.
- Strong “hustle” mentality with a ferocious desire to learn, and ability to develop and propose solutions without a predetermined roadmap.
- Ability to listen, integrate feedback, brainstorm solutions, implement new processes, and assess effectiveness of new ideas.
- Well-defined presentation skills and comfort in public speaking formats and environments.
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred), MS Office (particularly MS PowerPoint and Excel).
- BA/BS in healthcare and/or business field required.