Does leveraging technology to help businesses grow and making jobs easier make you excited to get out of bed in the morning? Are you a Salesforce guru? Do you aspire to heroic change? Are you ready to work on something that matters?
If you answered yes to these questions, this job might be for you! MATTER is investing in our infrastructure to continue its growth. We’re looking for someone who can oversee, implement, and improve our technology and processes so that we can effectively support our members, partners, and team. The person in this role will be responsible for our technology strategy, managing contractors and vendors, and delivering technology solutions.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You know Salesforce inside and out.
- You’re the type of person who enjoys distilling complex concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- You get excited when you equip others with the tools they need to excel in their role.
- You know when to use a pivot table vs creating an application.
If you were working at MATTER, here are some of the things you would have done in the past quarter:
- Communicated a technology strategy and roadmap.
- Led sprint meetings to improve Salesforce.
- Created custom Salesforce reports to report membership revenue and counts.
- Imported spreadsheet data into Salesforce using dataloader.io.
- Migrated a legacy data object in Salesforce to opportunity products.
- Helped team members update metrics on our operational dashboard using SQL and Grow.
- Trained team members on how to use WebEx with a Cisco video conferencing room.
- Coordinated with a vendor to do preventative maintenance on our A/V infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot intermittent wireless issues.
- Reduced the total number of systems used at MATTER.
- Improved data interoperability between systems.
- Onboarded and offboarded team members onto our systems.
MATTER’s Vision and Values
We look for individuals who are passionate about our vision and who exemplify our values.
Mobilize a community guided by the wisdom of experience, the foresight of innovation, and the relentless commitment to improve health and care for every patient*. (*If you are born into this world, you are a patient.)
- Be the host
- Make others successful
- Speak your mind
- Turn over rocks
- Never stop experimenting
Commitment to Diversity
MATTER is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.
MATTER is a community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and industry leaders working together to harness technology to improve health and healthcare. MATTER incubates 200 healthcare technology startups, and the company partners with more than 70 industry-leading organizations. By equipping, empowering, and emboldening healthcare innovators, MATTER accelerates the development of technologies that solve the right healthcare problems in the right ways.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, computer science, information systems, or a similar educational background.
- 4 years of experience in Salesforce as an admin, developer, or consultant.
- Experience operating in a public environment where expectations are high, and the product is visible to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adapt based on the needs of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communicator, relationship-builder, and team player with the ability to work both independently and collaborative.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the following tools are a plus: G Suite, Slack, Basecamp, Grow.